People always ask me how long I have been taking pictures. I never know exactly what to say. While growing up I always enjoyed taking pictures, waiting for them to be developed and reliving the memories when I picked up the prints from the store. Now, if you want to know how long I have been charging people, I would say about 11 years :)
Among taking pictures I also love to go out to eat, watch movies, and read books.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family. I have a great husband and three amazing kids. My oldest daughter is an 11 year old version of myself, she loves shopping, and being crafty. My son, so far, is growing up to be like his dad. He is 8 and loves all things sports. My youngest daughter is 3 years old and is a small package of all things wonderful and crazy!
1. I love Dr. Pepper like some people love coffee or wine!
2. Last year I read 43 books total, which I'm pretty proud about.
3. When I go out to eat I always order Fettucine Alfredo (if it is on the menu!)
4. My husband was the one to buy me my first Canon DSLR! He however wasn't the most willing subject to practice on, unless I was going for weird one eye brow raised pictures (which I wasn't).
5. I own 36 different Board Games and I like to make my family play them with me. (They don't share my enthusiasm quite as much).
6. After every Broadway play I see, I have to go buy the soundtrack asap!
7. Between my husband and I we own 413 movies.
8. My dream vacation would be to Bora Bora.
9. I originally went to school for Elementary Education.
10. Red Velvet anything is the best. Sometimes I wonder if I shoot weddings just for the cake.
Miranda was the best photographer me and my husband could have hoped for! Before the wedding, she was very organized, and even made a timeline for us! She got SO many amazing photos of our wedding, and they have already filled my house, and every room on the walls. She was by far one of the easiest parts of our day. We loved Miranda, and HIGHLY recommend booking her!
I cannot recommend Miranda enough! I loved working with her throughout my wedding planning. Our wedding pictures perfectly captured our big day and are worth every penny. She did little things for us that I never expected and made me more sure I couldn't have hired a better photographer. I will continue to use her for the big moments in our lives.
Portrait Sessions: $185 for an hour. A USB of approximately 20-25 images (for each hour) is included along with printing rights.
Wedding Sessions: $2250 for up to 10 hours. Included is a thumb drive of edited images, printing rights, online gallery, and a free engagement session.
A second shooter can be added for $400.