People always ask me how long I have been taking pictures. I never know exactly what to say. While growing up I always enjoyed taking pictures, waiting for them to be developed and reliving the memories when I picked up the prints from the store. Now, if you want to know how long I have been charging people, I would say about 8 years :)
Among taking pictures I also love to go out to eat, watch movies, and read books.
When I am not working, I enjoy spending time with my family. I have a great husband and three amazing kids. My oldest daughter is an 8 year old version of myself, she loves shopping, and being crafty. My son, so far, is growing up to be like his dad. He is 5 and loves all things sports. My youngest daughter is 2 months old and has the most cutest toothless smile that I have ever seen!
1. I love Dr. Pepper like some people love coffee or wine!
2. I was once sawed in half by a Magician! True Story! Ask me about it sometime.
3. When I go out to eat I always order Fettucine Alfredo (if it is on the menu!)
4. My husband was the one to buy me my first Canon DSLR!
5. I own 36 different Board Games and I like to make my family play them with me. (They don't share my enthusiasm quite as much).
6. After every Broadway play I see, I have to go buy the soundtrack asap!
7. Between my husband and I we own 413 movies.
8. My dream vacation would be to Bora Bora.
9. I originally went to school for Elementary Education.
10. Red Velvet anything is the best. Sometimes I wonder if I shoot weddings just for the cake.
I cannot recommend Miranda enough! I loved working with her throughout my wedding planning. Our wedding pictures perfectly captured our big day and are worth every penny. She did little things for us that I never expected and made me more sure I couldn't have hired a better photographer. I will continue to use her for the big moments in our lives.
Portrait Sessions: $185 for an hour. A USB of approximately 20-25 images (for each hour) is included along with printing rights.
Wedding Sessions: $2250 for up to 10 hours. Included is a thumb drive of edited images, printing rights, online gallery, and a free engagement session.
A second shooter can be added for $400.